Monday, May 21

Today is the 21st of May, 2007

And 6 days from now I will no longer be classified among the ranks of the single. I will be forever bound to a Godly, beautiful, funny, sweet, caring, and gentle woman named Heidi. That may sound sappy to some of you, but it really is an amazing gift that God gives to us to help us understand how the Father loves us.

I look at Heidi now and I see right past her imperfections. All I see is the perfect woman for me. I desire her love. I want a deeper closer relationship.

I imagine it's something like how God looks at us once we've been covered by Jesus' shed blood. He looks at us and doesn't see our sin anymore. We've been reconciled. All there is to see is Christ's perfect robe of righteousness.

I'm thankful.

I hope to see some of you readers at my wedding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crangrats Luke!!!

Anonymous said...

caleb and i won't be able to make it but i am very happy for you both

i agree, marriage is a wonderful gift. a gift that takes hard work, effort, and lots of communication but the rewards make it all very much worth it.

may God bless you both!

Luke said...

Thanks Erin! :-)