Wednesday, August 10

Tues night V-Ball

Another great Tuesday night out at Jeff's. A few of us guys ate supper at Busy Corner before we went to play volleyball. I had a piece of caramel apple pie for desert. Wow! That's all I've got to say about that.

It was great to have Kenton around for an evening. He's headed out to Leo this morning. He'll be there for a couple of weeks volunteering at Gateway. He rode out with Ashley Esslinger.(Who is now an official "Illinoisian"!) He picked up a car from Mangolds and drove it out to Leo this morning. It's no more Saturn for Kenton. He's on to bigger and better things in the form of an '01 Ford Explorer. It's definitely sharp.

Ashley is moving into our basement today. He had his car loaded down yesterday! It'll be good to have that guy around. He's going to start work at Mangolds and go to school at Parkland in Champaign. It's a COOP program so he'll be at school 8 weeks and then at Mangolds for 8 weeks. He's going to be a Ford service tech.

There's a good chance I'll have some great stories to blog in the future, now that Ash is living with me.

Btw: That explorer isn't Kenton's. :) His doesn't have the 20" dubs.

11 comments:

Luke said...

Heck yes he should! Kenton would make a great blinger fo' shizzle.

Julie said...

"Kenton" and "bling" in the same sentence is pretty funny. :)

Julie said...

PS. Luke, since Ashley lives with you now, you'll have to ask him what can go wrong with my cruise?... Now that I got the alternator fixed, my cruise isn't working.

Luke said...

I'm not sure...but I think Julie just dissed Kenton. Hey TScott, does your dealership have a website? I'll browse the car lot occasionally.

Luke said...

Julie: It's probably just a fuse or something extraordinarily simple! At least that's what I like to believe right up to the time I get the bill for 600 dollars.

Julie said...

Ah.... Luke, Luke, Luke.... "Chance favors a prepared mind." :)

And I was just thinking that... ya know... Kenton's a pretty classy guy, and... well, "bling" is not... classy.... how's that?

Luke said...

What!? Are you denying the classiness of those 20" Dubs in the picture!? Gasp!

Julie said...

anything that can be described as "bling"... is probably not "classy". :)

Julie said...

Yes, but does T Scott have "bling"?? That's the material point here. :)

Julie said...

LOL! Big gold-plated tie?

Julie said...

Luke: I got my cruise fixed. Yessss!