Saturday, July 31

A Passion for the Supremacy of God!

Over the last couple of days, I've listened to the following two sermons entitled "A Passion for the Supremacy of God".

I've found them to be paradigm shifting, challenging, and worshipful. I really hope you'll take the time to sit down in a quiet place, listen to them, meditate on them, and be as encouraged by them as I was/am.

God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in Him!

Passion for the Supremacy of God Part 1
Passion for the Supremacy of God Part 2

In part one he lays the groundwork for the main message. In part two he defends the thesis against common arguments using contextual scripture.

I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on it after you've listened to them both. Are there any other objections to his thesis you can think of that he hasn't already addressed?

God Bless!

No comments: