Monday, May 14

"Busy"ness

Yeah, life's been busy. My roommates moving out was the beginning of my "transition period". My mom has been an absolute God-send these past couple of weeks. She's been shampooing carpets, washing windows, painting walls, helping my dad install cupboards in our laundry closet, helping dad and me put together our bedroom set, doing laundry, and I'm sure I still missed some stuff she's done!

She's done most of that while I haven't been home.

Yeah, she's a jewel.

Friday Heidi and I went and got our marriage license at the courthouse in Pekin. One more step in making it all official. :-) We also switched Heidi onto my cell plan and got her a new phone.

We found out that a few of our workslips that we put in with invitations went to the wrong people, so hopefully we have enough help come our wedding day. :-) oops!

My bachelor party was Saturday afternoon/evening. BIG thank you to Joe K. and Tony E. for pulling it off. I had a great time. We played about 4 1/2 hrs worth of volleyball. Joe grill some amazing shish-ka-bobs that his mom prepared. Later on in the evening we ate ice-cream with toppings and sat around and shared memories. Good times. I've been incredibly blessed with some amazing friends.

God is good.

1 comment:

megs said...

God IS good!!He has proven this to me over and over. i try SO hard to do things my own way and then He takes everything in His hands and says "megan it's okay. i'll handle ALL you're problems. don't you even worry about it!"

God is AMAZING!! is He NOT?? praise Him for His omnipotence!!