Thursday, October 16

Randomness

I've been tagged by a couple people to come up with 7 random facts about myself. I like reading random facts about other people, but I'm horrible at coming up with my own.

I guess I'm just too normal. *grin*

1. I use the word "beater" a lot to describe people when they do something silly, illogical, weird, or just plain dumb. I'm not even really sure if I could define the word. Just hang out with me long enough and you'll get a feel for what it means. :-)

2. I played summer league baseball for two summers on a team that never won a single game, but we had more fun than any other team out there.

3. I had a 45 minute bus ride to and from school. That means I left for school at 7:15ish and got home about 4:15ish. (And I had a really mean bus driver.)

4. I basically got to know my wife through group road trips to Kansas. Stop and think about how cool that is! :-)

5. I love explaining technical things to my wife that I'm pretty sure she doesn't care about, but listens attentively anyway. I once explained the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) to her for over an hour on a "date night". All the women reading this post are feeling really sorry for my wife.

6. I like a good debate. One where people can strongly disagree on topics, but still be friends when it's over.

7. Grilling is pretty much the best way to cook known to man. It's true.

No comments: