Wednesday, May 27

2 Years of Wedded Bliss!

It was two year ago today that I watched Heidi walk down the aisle and took her to be my wife! She's been more of a blessing to me than I ever could have imagined. I praise God that He brought her into my life and placed in each of us a love for the other. As I think back over the past two years, I know that my prideful stubborn self could not have achieved the beauty our time together has shown. All glory and praise to God our father for placing in us a supernatural love and patience toward each other. Not that it's been a perfect love or a perfect patience, but, thank God, He's refining us more every day. I look forward to many wonderful years together as we grow towards our Savior's likeness.

I love you Heidi Knapp.

5 comments:

megs said...

congratulations to the both of you!

Heidi said...

Aww...I love you too!

Nancy said...

Congratulations to the happy couple!

ajp said...

congrats!

Neal / Kim Kellenberger said...

congrats luke & heidi!:):)