Wednesday, September 6

Washed

...But ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of God.

Next time someone asks you how you are doing tell them, "I'm washed,I'm sanctified, and I'm justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of God." See what kind of reactions you receive. :) Can you picture it?

So often life's circumstances conspire to drag us down. Satan's trying to pull us back to that post we were once chained too. We forget the promise of this verse.

Hold fast to the promises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was talking to a resident this morning and asked her how she was. "I'm going to heaven. It doesn't get much better than that", was her response. Coming from her, the response didn't surprise me but made me think about all of her physical problems and yet she chooses not to let the things of this world (the aches, pains and limitations of our physical bodies) take her focus off of her goal or "drag her down".

Twice in one day- I think I am supposed to learn something here.

Thanks for the post, Luke.