Tuesday, November 7

wait

If you wanna see a bunch of pictures from our N.C. trip go over to facebook. I have close to 120 pictures of the trip posted there. It was a great trip.

The trip home definitely made some memories. Our flight was two hours late leaving Raleigh meaning we missed our connection in Atlanta. It was the first time I ever had to spend the night somewhere due to a missed connection.

We arrive at the Raleigh airport at 5:45pm for our 7:01pm departure. This was when we first learned that our flight out of Raleigh was going to be delayed. We finally went to our rooms at a hotel in Atlanta at 1:30am. Out of this 7hrs and 45 minutes of time 1 1/2 hrs of it was actually spent flying to Atlanta. The rest was spent waiting. What an awesome lesson in patience! I'm thankful I was with friends who kept a great attitude.

It was definitely an "experience". I deciced you couldn't pay me enough to be a customer service person for an airline.

1 comment:

jw said...

Waiting with friends makes waiting friendly (or at least better than without), and friendly is great!