Tuesday, February 13

Blizzarding

Periods of snow. Heavy at times. Additional snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Total accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. Windy. Northeast winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 mph producing blizzard conditions at times. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

So guess what...I'm the only one at work today in my office. It's definitely kinda quiet around here.

It's really white outside. The snow's coming down, or coming across rather, pretty heavy. It's pretty much horizontal snow because of the wind.

I was going to take a picture with our office camera and post it, but one of my co-workers took it home with him, so no picture of our blizzard.

However, to satisfy your picture craving, here's a generic picture of a blizzard that looks nothing like where I'm at right now.

2 comments:

ajp said...

makes me want to build a fire (in a fireplace) and settle down with a cup of coffee and a good book...why am I stuck at work?

Tifani said...

haha...nice!