Thursday, April 12

April snows bring facebook issues (apparently)

It's April 11th...and it SNOWED last night. :(

Isn't the saying April showers bring May flowers? I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about SNOW showers!!

In other news, my facebook account got deleted for some reason...I'm working on getting it back up. A bunch of you may get emails to add me to your network...since I didn't confirm that my account was deleted until facebook had asked me to send out a bunch of requests. bleh.

5 comments:

Anon said...

The snow threw me off guard this morning. I wondered if it was really snowing in April, or if I was so tired last night I slept through spring, summer, and fall to be stuck in winter again!

sarah said...

It always snows in April in Illinois. In Alabama, however, it is about 70 degrees. I'm always open to the idea of visitors....

Jim said...

Something similar happened to my Facebook account recently....
now I have two.
What's up with that?

Luke said...

I don't know, but it's really frustrating. People are leaving comments on my new one and they don't show up on my old one. Yet when I'm on my new profile page...if I refresh it or click "home" it takes me to my old profile page...grrr

Anonymous said...

I had a problem with my facebook acct also. I emailed facebook telling them exactly what happened and they had it fixed by the next day. I think it had to do with the refomatting of the entire system. It all looks different now.
Sandy