Wednesday, February 20

Posting about posts

I recently passed another "blog milestone".

I've received more than 200,000 page hits (for those of you who are wondering, "hits" are a good thing). *grin*

I've been writing on this blog since February 9, 2005.

I've been tracking hits since April 26, 2005.

I've written 619 posts (counting this one).

I've averaged 190 page loads per day since April 26, 2005.

My highest number of page loads in one day came on October 18, 2005 with 756!

The most comments I've received were in regards to this post on October 17, 2005. This correlates with my highest number of page loads also.

I know the posts have slowed down since I've gotten married, but here's to hoping we have many more good "discussions"!

Thanks to all of my readers for your participation and encouragement.

1 comment:

ercwttmn said...

congratulations luke!!!!