Friday, February 15

*whisper* I've learned a secret!

PSSST...hey...

*whispers*
Guess what!

I've learned a secret!

Not just any secret mind you, but I've learned... *looks fugitively both ways*... Victoria's secret!


And ya know what?! I'll share it with you.

It's actually pretty easy to figure out after you've shopped there a couple times.

Victoria's big secret is that the things she sells in her lingerie stores are shockingly overpriced.

Seriously, there can't be more than $5 worth of labor and material in that bra! That makes for a 900% mark up!

Crazy, crazy, crazy.

And yet I buy. *sigh* oh well.

5 comments:

Traever Guingrich said...

you buy hiedi's underwear?

Luke said...

I'm the only one with an income. I buy Heidi's everything.

Traever Guingrich said...

well played

Anonymous said...

I like when you buy anyway. :D

megs said...

get a room! preferable one that doesn't have "chat" in front of it! :D