Thursday, May 8

Fighting the Feeling

I have been battling a "case o


Ok, that first line is what I was typing when my boss called me into the conference room. I was going to write a post about how it's just been a depressing last several days, and try to use my writing to focus back on my blessings.

However, the reason they called me into the conference room was to give me a bonus check and to let me know that I've been doing a good job. I've been feeling kind of blah at work lately. We've had some things happen that have been kind of stressful for all of us and we've been really busy.

God's timing never ceases to amaze me. He comes through faithful time and time again, and yet each time it's like I'm seeing it for the first time. We serve such a good God. Hold fast to His promises that he lavishes upon us in His Word! He has our ETERNAL best in mind ALL the time. No exceptions. Not all the time except that one time that....whatever... God is ALWAYS working in us to achieve what is best for us eternally, and for that I am thankful.

Blessings.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay for bonuses!!

And for going out to lunch to celebrate!

Luke said...

Yeah, Praise God for His faithfulness. :-)

Tifani said...

that's kewl luke!

ajp said...

Glad to see you bloggin more often

Luke said...

Thanks bro. I enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Hope your house sells luke. Good Luck! Err bad luck.. err I don't know.
Your Crazy Cuz Michael.