Tuesday, November 18

A great-uncle! (for the third time)

I hesitated putting this post on for fear of people not reading the previous post. I was hoping to leave the previous post at the top for a few days, but this is big news.

My niece Kristin Wyss had her third baby girl this morning. Anna Ruth. 7lbs 1oz. Healthy.
I don't have any pictures yet, sorry.

*edit: She's 7lbs 4oz and 20". Here are a couple pictures.



And if you haven't read the previous post yet, please do so. :-)

Peace and Love.

5 comments:

ercwttmn said...

congratulations luke! that's wonderful. i'll be wishing your niece and new baby girl well.

also, don't worry. i'm slowly making my way through the previous post.

Luke said...

Eric: Thanks for the well-wishes, and the reassurance that you're still reading the previous post!

I was in NE KS for a wedding this past weekend, and my wife and I made a quick trip down to Manhattan to see the ol' stomping grounds. It had been well over three years since I had been there. What wonderful memories.

Kristi said...

Congrats Luke! She looks just like Kristin's others!

Anonymous said...

3 already! the second one must have slipped under the radar...

ajp said...

dude, your old