Thursday, June 25

"I'll check for my test results one more time before I leave", I thought to myself as I clicked on the website for the 3rd time that day.

This is what came up.

Current Request Status

Official test results will be mailed by CTS subject to licensor approval
Request Date: 1/2/2009
Request Status: Closed
Special:
Exam Location: PEORIA
Overall Exam Results Pass
Deficiency
Exam NameExam DateGrade
Fundamentals of Eng.4/24/2009Endorsed
Princ. and Practice4/24/2009Pass



What that screens says is that I passed my Professional Engineering Exam and am now a licensed engineer in the state of IL!

All praise and glory go to God. I was less-than confident of a positive outcome. The test was much harder than I anticipated.

I still get a little giddy looking at that word "pass".

Big thanks to those of you who were praying for me back in April as I went to sit for this exam.

God Bless!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Luke! Another reason to celebrate!
Aunt Sandy G

Luke said...

Yep! What a great (slightly late) birthday present. :-)

Heidi said...

Yay!! I'm so proud of you!

ercwttmn said...

that's great news luke! congratulations!

Luke said...

Thanks Eric! I'm pretty pumped.

Erin L said...

Congrats, Luke. Yes I still read your blog...

Luke said...

Erin: We need to hang out more. :-)

Mark Miller said...

Congrats, Luke!!! Way to rock it :)

Nick said...

Many congratulations on vanquishing the foul beast.

Vanessa said...

Congrats, Luke! :)

Luke said...

Nick: And a foul beast it was.

Vanessa: Thanks! It feels great.

megs said...

woohoo!! i'm NOT excited to sit for mine... i hope mine turns out as well as your did!

Wendi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting.

I knew you could do it.