Friday, July 1

Fun Video's

Here are some fun video's to keep you occupied today. :)

It's an absolutely beautiful day here in Central Illinois today. Tommie, Ash, and Brooke spent the night at my house last night. When we went outside to load the car this morning Tommie said, "Just like a Michigan summer." with a big 'ol smile on his face.

Video #1
Video #2 Click on "modem/Dsl" link to choose which bandwidth you watch this video at.
Video #3

If you have dial up these may take a while. The first video is the only one configured for dial up or broadband. In fact if you have dial up, I would recommend skipping video three. It takes a really really long time just for the intro to load, and then you get to video page, but it's all flash animation stuff, so I can't give you a direct link to the video page, sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke,

Thanks for the great comment you left on my site today. I just added you to my B.I.G. Blogroll! I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner! Have a great weekend.

Your Sister In Christ,

Anonymous said...

Wow Luke,
Exactly HOW bored are you?? That last video/game/whatever you call it was out of control:) Glad you guys had a good weekend! See ya this weekend:)
Anna Jo