Thursday, May 11

It is done...well, kinda

Thanks for all of you who have been praying and encouraging me over the last few weeks. It's been a stressful but wonderful time...if that makes sense.

My sister Sandy and her kids (Travis, Jessica, and Jenna) helped me load all of my boxes and furniture into a truck and trailor yesterday morning. Then in the afternoon my mom got off work and helped us unload and organize at my new place.

I think I'd still be trying to organize my kitchen if it wasn't for their help! God bless them.

Living room furniture will be coming when Anthony joins us in June.

I don't know if it's all sunk in really yet...It has been a roller coaster ride emotionally. I have moments of regret and moments of elation. Neither emotion lasts very long. Most of the time I've just been in this "get stuff done" mentality. There is so much to think about when moving to a new place that I haven't really just sat down and thought about what just happened. I'm still working with the builder to get all the last minute things finished up. For example, I just left a note today for them to get some miscellaneous caulking done and tighten up a door. My countertop is going to be completely replaced, so I only have half of it on right now. Just things like that that keep my attention...I think that stuff is keeping it from "sinking in".

Well, here's the pics. It's hard to get a feel for a house through pictures though, so anytime any of you want a tour, just give me a call. If you don't have my cell, write me an email and I'll send it to you. :)







5 comments:

Luke said...

Thanks Paula! I appreciate your kindness.

Radical One said...

beautiful place, luke. so glad you're bringing some closure to this. i'm sure the excitement and responsibility are equally great! lol

i'm really proud for you!

blessings!
lisa

megs said...

luke- looks 110 times better than the last time i had a look!! we'll talk food when tony comes! :)
m

Paul said...

God Bless Bro.

I Love Ya and am over-joyed for you and the roomies. I believe it's gonna be a great thing for all involved.

I recommend trying to keep the "get stuff done" mentality, life is gonna be getting even more busy now.

Paul said...

P.S.
I love your yahoo animation with the grill. It even looks like you and your new grill!

Except it's missing the smoke, fire, fire extinguisher, and chared food!!

:P