Tuesday, May 9

It's Official

The Condo at 632 N 3rd Ave., Morton, IL 61550 now has my name on the deed. I would say "now belongs to me", but actually it belongs first to God, then to the bank, then to me. I'm a ways down the totem pole. :)

Taryn: Thanks for your encouragement!
Chelsie: Thanks for remembering to put me on the prayer board at Topeka!

It took about 15 minutes to sign all the paperwork yesterday at 1:00pm. After I got done with that I went into Peoria and bought a fridge and some new bedding. I got back to Morton and started helping Jake pack/move about 5:30.

Big "Thank You" to Cody, Trent, and John for showing up around 7ish to help. We'd still be there without you guys.

We finished moving Jakes stuff into the condo around 9:30. Right now it's all just sitting in the living room upstairs. The carpet layers are supposed to be coming back today to restretch the downstairs carpet, so we couldn't move Jake down there yet.

I don't think it's really sunk in yet. It feels a lot like moving into an apartment at school did. The only clue that my brain is registering the fact that I own this one, is the fact that I'm a lot more worried about stuff getting hurt. *grin*

I didn't end up going home after work yesterday, so I didn't have my camera. Therefore I don't have pictures yet. I have my camera today, so hopefully I'll get some pictures posted tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats!

Tifani said...

Aww you're all growed up and buying condo's!