Tuesday, July 25

Psalm 100

Well, I definitely didn't get to bed by 9:00 pm last night. Sarah definitely called that one. It ended up being closer to 1:00 am. bleh. Needless to say, I woke up in a "less-than-cheerful" mood. That's why Psalm 100 was a great psalm to meditate on this morning.

Have you ever really thought about the fact that God made us? We wouldn't even exist without His allowing it. When I think about that, it makes me feel completely unjustified in ever wanting to do things my way without consulting the principles of scripture. We should be so incredibly thankful that we have such a good, merciful, everlasting, enduring creator!

Today, regardless of circumstance, let's praise His name. Let's serve Him with gladness!

1 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. 2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. 3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

btw: Sometime today my statcounter should read 0111111. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There I helped you hit 011111 sooner than later!!! ha ha

Luke said...

Actually Cleveland, I highly doubt you were the one to help me hit 011111. However, your incessant "refreshing" did push me past 0111111.

Luke said...

anonymous: Banking must be almost as busy as Engineering.

Anonymous said...

engineering's not busy?
-dona

Anonymous said...

Luke... how in the world did you get so smart???? Tues=Slow Day....:) just thought I would be stupid....I wanted to help you reach your mark!!!!

Luke said...

Anon: Thanks for your help. :) I'm not smart. I just try and be resourceful. :)

jw said...

resourceful = stat counter ip address look up

Anonymous said...

Thanks "thedoorsopen" I wondered...obviously I am not that computer saavy to know that you can do that!!!!