Wednesday, March 7

Eye Opening

Matthew 19:23-26
23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

How rich are you?

4 comments:

Traever Guingrich said...

that's it, i'm retiring

Luke said...

Do it.

Anonymous said...

Even with my husband being on unemployment (due to a seasonal job) and me working 2 days a week, I'm still in the top 12.5% of the world.

That was an eye opening website. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think people dwell on the first half of that verse wayyy too much because it appeals to wicked human nature of jealousy and envy. Hahaha he's rich and he has more than me, but he's not getting into heaven and because i'm poor and suffer, therefore i deserve heaven. The second part of the verse says.. oh yea buddy, it all comes down to your faith and how you exercise it. basically you can be rich and if you have faith you will make it. faith without works for the richman is worthless. Works without faith for the poor man is petty.

Michael