Friday, March 2

The Goodness of God

Job 23:10-11
But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.

This is my "verse of the day" today. The first part really struck me. Some really good friends of mine recently lost their mother to breast cancer. God knows right where they're at in this very moment...and they will come forth as gold...pure gold.

God knows right where you're at in this moment, and if you're a Christian who can claim the promises of the Word of God, you too will come forth as gold.

If you can't point to a time in your life where you made the decision to be committed to Christ, I encourage you to click the "Now Try God" link on my sidebar. It's what we were created to do.

God is Good

No comments: