Tuesday, March 20

Spring Chicken & Rice

I love Spring.

My mom has this amazing chicken & rice recipe that Heidi and I are going to make tonight for supper. 1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 cup Instant Rice
1 cup milk
Stir while adding in cubed chicken in 9x13
smooth and sprinkle 1 packet of liptons dry onion soup
Cover with Aluminum Foil
Bake for 1 hr at 350
I'm eagerly anticipating it.

Then I think we'll go for a walk and take advantage of the beautiful weather today.

I love Spring time.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

But you didn't go for a walk. Oh well. Sitting around works good too.

The cassorole wasn't too bad, if I do say so myself. Next time I'll use the Lipton soup stuff. :D

Luke said...

It's ok. It was still good, but it's seriously even better if you let the chicken bake instead of pre-cooking it. It's a lot more tender and moist. :-)

Anonymous said...

Beef! Its whats for dinner.

ercwttmn said...

i love spring, but more then that, i love to eat. the recipe sounds great......

hop you enjoyed the weather.