Friday, June 2

Pictures

I'm going to start back with the parables on Monday. Today I wanna post pictures. :)

Tony Esslinger (2nd roommate) moved his stuff in yesterday, and we're going to spend the day getting it sorted and put away hopefully.
Here's a picture of a Euchre game with our unfurnished living room in the background.


















Here are some pictures of our furnished living room!

The workers are here finishing my countertops in this picture, which is why the fridge is moved and there's no countertop next to it. :)

4 comments:

no_average_girl said...

wow, that's nice!!!! Love the kitchen without counter tops...think you should leave it that way? hahahaha

Kristi B. said...

That's really nice, Luke! Looks like my kinda card game in the fist pic with all those snack foods!! =)

Chelsie said...

I think the furniture looked better in Topeka, so he should move back so it fits in again. ;) No it really does look nice there. But I'm still sad that you stole half of the guys from Topeka. :D

taryn said...

Cody and I walked away with the last win, so that makes us the winnders. No matter what anyone says. :)