Wednesday, June 14

Fireworks

Well folks, it happened. Sometime late yesterday my hit counter passed 100,000 hits.

Wow...I can honestly say I never expected this back when I wrote my first tentative post in February of '05.

I wonder how many of my readers today have been reading since then? I have a feeling that there are only a small handful of you who have read this regularly since the beginning. That's ok though. "These times they are a changing" (bonus points to anyone who can tell me who said that withOUT looking it up)

7 comments:

JakeGman said...

This is an easy one! I won't answer unless nobody can get it... of course it was quoted in a movie we just watched recently!! :)

Double bonus if you can tell me what dynamic, best vocals, duo sang this because they were good friends with the original quoter??

Peace,

JG

Tifani said...

Pat on my ole back!

I suppose yours as well for posting that long!

Mark Nenadov said...

Was it Robert Zimmerman?

Luke said...

Mark: Yep, it was Mr. Robert Zimmerman. Would you or Jake like to enlighten us as to who he was better known as?

Anonymous said...

bob dylan

Luke said...

Bob Dylan it was.

JakeGman said...

ahh yes of course it was Bob Dylan...one of the great writers of our time!!

Simon and Garfunkel would be the answere to my question!! I love Garfunkels harmony...he is what made that duo.

Peace