Wednesday, July 9

Moving Day and the New Place

Here are some pictures from last Saturday when we moved. There are also a couple of pictures of the outside of our new place, but I wanted to wait until we're a little more unpacked before I posted pictures of the inside.


























Here's our old living room full of boxes and ready to be moved.






















Condo basement ready to be moved.






















More basement stuff






















Jeff Thames' trailer we used to move. It was a God-send.






















Benj's van packed really really full. :-)






















Tim & Sandy's trailer.




























Mark Hermann let us use his truck too.






















My aunt & uncle started putting our bed back together. This thing is a beast to move. It used to be a water bed, it has about 100 different pieces, and it weighs approximately 10 tons.






















Can you tell it's not a fun job? But we got a really good deal on it when we bought it. :-)




























Well...at least they had enough people. ...maybe a few too many




























My father-in-law's truck with more furniture.






















Taking a break for lunch.


Ok. Now here a couple of pictures of the outside of our new place and a video I took this morning with the birds singing. I'm gonna love it here. :-)


5 comments:

ajp said...

Cograts. When is the house warming party?

Luke said...

A.P.: When can you make it? :-)

Heidi said...

Notice the picture of our house does not include the trash bins. :(

ajp said...

If the house is rockin' I will not bother knockin' I will come on in. Give us the date and we will try to come down.

Anonymous said...

My word...I think y'all have enough stuff!