Monday, September 26

Da Net

Mark Miller has a blog. :) Check it out. Say "hi". All that stuff.

My internet's been down at work for the last couple days, so I haven't been able to update. I got some pics uploaded from my KC weekend, and now I have pics from Taylor also.

Michelle Bahr and Aaron Stoller got engaged this weekend. Cool stuff that is. I lived across the hall from Michelle for a year at K-State. Good times, great convo's, excellent suppers. ;)It was a great weekend. It was great to be able to spend some time with Joe. (old college roommate)

A neat thought from Dave Marquart from the weekends campfire talk.
G-U-I-D-E.
Go to God
Understand His Principles
Investigate your options
Discuss with others
Exercise your freedom

Well without further ado...the pics:





Ok, enough of KC. Here's some from Taylor. I won't post all of 'em that Christy Stoller took...and for that some people should thank me. :)


3 comments:

Tifani said...

Looks like a good time!

Anonymous said...

Great times! Thanks for being there Luke, really enjoyed hangin' with you again.

Luke said...

Tif: Yes, it was a great time. God bless you for spending time with your grandparents!

Kenton: Ditto to you bro. I'm really glad you came. Thanks a ton for playing the bongo's!

Beeg: I love the cody pic too. :) The G.U.I.D.E. acronym thanks should be directed to Taryn. I couldn't remember them all either.

Aaron: I found the "Yesss" fist extremely appropriate for occasion, no? :)