Tuesday, September 20

God's Country

I was going to write about the weekend when I got my pictures uploaded, but last night I helped bag clothes at the Goodfield World Relief building, so I didn't get it done. When you're standing in that warehouse looking at all those pallets of clothing, it's pretty amazing how many lives that will touch. May God be glorified.


I'm excited. I get to go to Taylor in 3 days! I'm driving out early Friday evening so I can spend some one-on-one time with Joe before everyone starts showing up. So if anyone wants to ride back with me, I'd love it.

Here are a couple of pictures of "God's country" to hold you over until you get to see it for real. :)

5 comments:

Tifani said...

Were those taken in taylor or somethign? They are gorgeous!

Luke said...

They're not specifically Taylor, but they are Missouri, and they sure could be Taylor. I found them on the web.

Anonymous said...

Ahh Ahh Ahh.. YOu can't have these cloths unless you join our church! Whatever happened to helping others for the good of helping others? Without having an alterior motive.
..Waits for luke to censor the truth in 3...2...1..

Luke said...

The only ulterior motive World Relief has is to spread the Gospel. You do NOT have to be a member of our church to benefit from it. In fact I would say the VAST majority of our help goes outside our church.

Jenny said...

Hey I think I saw that sunset! Ok maybe not, but I did see a cool sunset in Missouri. And I'm not going to Taylor... too many other things I want to do this weekend. But anyway, have fun!