Monday, August 14

Thankfully

I'm thankful for the power of prayer. I'm thankful that followers of Christ never have to feel helpless. I'm thankful that God is sovereign - even when things that I don't understand are occuring. I'm thankful for friends who are willing to help me grow in Christ. I'm thankful for friends who are willing to help me through my failures instead of reject me for them. I'm thankful for friends and family who challenge me. I'm thankful for sanctification. I'm thankful for imputed righteousness.

What are you thankful for?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm thankful for people who have gone through things that I go through that can provide encouragement. :)

taryn said...

Amen to everything you said...

I am thankful for "the riches of his kindness, tolerance, and patience." (Romans 2:4)

I am thankful that He gives us the awesome avenue of prayer to communicate to Him.

I am thankful that He loves us.

Anonymous said...

Wall Street Journal - Testing new device at airports to read people minds.
http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB115551793796934752-2hgveyRtDDtssKozVPmg6RAAa_w_20070813.html?mod=tff_main_tff_top

This is as bad or worse than the book by George Orwell 1984. Read or ReRead the book 1984. It is the blueprint.

Anonymous said...

"When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative." -Martin Luther King
YOu can block anonymous emails but I have a million email accounts so either speak out or I will do it for you. So help me god.

Anonymous said...

Think about that Martin Luther King quote before shutting your brain off and being offended. It doesn't mean what you think it means.