Friday, October 6

Baiting :-)

I came acrossed a really interesting article on male/female friendships today. However, I think I'm going to wait until Monday to post it. I like being able to see comments as soon as they come in, and I'm not going to be around a computer this weekend. :-)

I'm heading to Kansas City this weekend to help them with some work projects and to see old friends. Then, when I get back Sunday night, I'm going camping with my brothers and their kids. The kids don't have school Monday, so I'm taking the morning off to spend with them. I'm really looking forward to it.

6 comments:

megs said...

i believe it was jolynn that said we like discussing this since is something we encounter on a daily basis. since this is something that's around ua all the time there will be problems, difficult situations, struggles, and room to grow. i believe we SHOULD keep discussing b/c that's how we learn sometimes, from other peoples' expereince. but, if all we do is talk about our relationships and don't DO anything about the problems/troubled spots in them that's not doing us any good. i guess i'll make this as simple as possible.... keep discussing b/c we can all learn and grow from it, but don't forget to actually DO something when it comes down to it!!

tell KC hello from me and have fun camping!!

megs

Luke said...

Megan: Thanks for clarifying. :)

Anon said...

nice picture :)

Anonymous said...

see u this weekend luke

cowboy clint

Tifani said...

That'd be kewl! I love camping, esp. with little charges!

sarah said...

So you're roadtripping, huh? And you passed up a chance to come to AL when there's even a car coming this weekend? Shame shame. Oh well have fun anyways.