Monday, October 2

Tippecanoe and Taylor Too

I went to Taylor this weekend.

I love Taylor.

This weekend was no exception.

I'm horrible at identifying tree's.

Jake Heimer sounds like Larry the Cable Guy.

Joe Knochel has got to be one of the coolest guys I know.

Kent Heimer's focus on Jesus is inspiringly amazing.

Kansas girls are amazing volleyball players. (yes they beat us)

Being in the car for 3 hrs with just a 14 and a 15 year old girl was a new experience for me. (A good one)

I wish I took pictures.

When someone brings up Jeremy Haerr (a close friend who died 4 years ago at the age of 23) right before a group of 175 young adults sings "Light the Fire", you can get really emotional really fast.

Sometimes sobbing is good for your soul.

I'm having a really hard time re-adjusting to work.

4 comments:

megs said...

thanks for sharing about your weekend luke! i firmly believe that weeping is good healling for the soul. (take it from personal experience.) and it's okay about the whole tree thing, i think that everyone except for larry-the-cable-guy-talking jacob is the only one i know that really can....

megan


ps- i think we should all go on a strike from work...

Jenny said...

um...yeah. Kendra and Wendi. You're a brave man....

Sounds like it was a good weekend. :)

Wendi said...

I hope we didn't make you feel like a chauffeur. :)

Luke said...

Wendi: Not at all, I appreciated your company. :)