Sunday, April 16

Apologies

Well, my internet's working now. It's 12:30am on Sunday morning. I really wanted to publish Sunday's part of "The Passion Week". Unfortunately I need to be getting up in 5 1/2 hrs. Our Youth Group is serving breakfast to some older folks that go to our church. Our family is celebrating Easter tomorrow afternoon, so I doubt I'll have time to post. If anyone wants a pdf of the handout I was posting from which outlines this past week, just send me an email and I'll get it to you.

May God bless you as you worship our wonderful creator, savior, friend and remember He LIVES, for that is the Hope of the Christian.

2 comments:

Radical One said...

thank you. thank you for being our friend. i don't generally get very "attached" to the internet world, but there are a few people that have just become very dear to my heart during this time and you are one of those special people. just sharing your heart and praying for our family has been such a blessing thru all this.

yes, we need to, with every breathe, be pursuing the holiness of God!

blessings!
lisa

no_average_girl said...

thanks for everything, luke! as mom said in her post, there are few you can really "connect" to on the blog - but you are one of those! i can't think of words to describe how grateful i am for you and your support!

many blessings!