Tuesday, March 1

Brighter Fire

Once again a Christian friend has spurred me on to a more fulfilling life in Christ. I ate supper with Jody and Kevin Sauder last night. God is truly glorified through their union. They are truly a unique, wonderful, Godly couple. Kevin, through a series of questions, challenged me to think about how I define myself in Christ. Is it through His saving blood and imputed righteousness, or is it through my performance? (btw impute: To assign as a characteristic.) At the moment I turned to Christ, His righteousness was imputed unto me. I was assigned that characteristic of His, and that is what God now sees when He looks at me.

We also talked about Gods will and how we make decisions in our daily life whether big or small. Kevin's been on a journey in his spiritual life, and God has used those experiences to bring a very unique wisdom to Kevin. I really appreciated his challenges and his advice.

Thank You Lord for bringing Kevin and Jody into my life. May you richly bless them for the Love they show!

No comments: