Wednesday, March 23

ICC group is cool.

They're a great group. They practiced singing their college weekend songs tonight. I showed up right at the end of their practice and just hung out with them for a couple hours. They've got a neat group. I got to be the first one to tell Jennae Sutter (not sure how to spell her first name!) that Reed Yackley is repenting! It's fun to be the first to tell someone! :) I spent most of the time talking to Kirby. We had a lot of catching up to do.

Well, that's pretty much it tonight. Tomorrow night my family is having our Easter here at my mom and dads. I need to prepare myself for the invasion of 19 kids!! Wow. Sometimes it's hard to comprehend that I have that many nieces and nephews...and I'M CHILDLESS...*sniffle* Oh well. I get to travel more than they do! And I have much cooler friends. ;) *(and as I've just been reminded in a comment; I get to spoil them and send them home!!)*

Leave me comments...any comments...random comments...two second comments. I don't buy that stuff about you "not having time!!" You know who you are! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you get to spoil the kids, then send them home... ;)