Tuesday, March 29

I'm "officially" an Illinoisan

Well, it's official folks. I took the test and got my Illinois drivers license today. The test was freakishly simple. I got a 28 out of 29 and the one I missed...the answer was "all of the above", so I was kinda right anyway. I took about 5 secs to think on one of them. I think the whole test took a grand total of 5 minutes 'cause the computer had to load each question. But anyway, yeah, I have a new license. I look completely stoned out in my picture. I'm not, but I do look like it. Oh well. I had supper at Busy Corner tonight again with Dave Steffen. Good kid that Dave. Good place that Busy Corner.

Tomorrow I get to be at the office at 7:00am. Then Kieth and I are picking up Jim and heading to Macomb (about 2 hrs away) to do some survey work. I get to drive and get reimbursed to the tune of 40.5 cents per mile! whoohoo. Can we say extra cash for Lucas?

1 comment:

Anon said...

Hey, that "freakishly simple" test totally freaked me out on my 16th birthday.
But I passed it...