Saturday, March 26

Good Friday night

Went to church with my parents in Congeville last night for Good Friday services. I visiting minister from Wolcott, IN was there. Greg...somebody...I can't think of his last name right now. He did a wonderful job of personalizing the suffering of Christ and the agony that must have come to Him to be Seperated..completely seperated from His Father. When he called out from the cross, He did not cry "My Father, My Father, why has though forsaken me", rather he cried, "My God, My God, Why hast though forsaken me". God turned His face from His only son. My weak mortal mind can't even begin to scratch the surface of that.

Then after church I went up to Roanoke to Erin Hodels place. There were quite a few people there. It was a nice time. Brad and Patty are great! A lot of fun. Tonight I think I'm going to go out to eat with a few guys from Roanoke and then maybe go back to Kirby's for some games and some soakin' in the hot tub.

No comments: