Thursday, March 17

SSsssstreeeetch

So, it's Thursday already. Wow. I've been putting in long days at work. I've been staying busy and it makes the days go fast. Last night it was church at Washington. All the ICC kids are in Mexico on a work project over their spring break, so church was slim. Cody Mauher showed up though and we went out to eat together after church. That was fun. Just him and me. Tonight I think I'm going to Bloomington to eat at Damons with some people. I actually have no idea who all is going to be there. Since it's ISU's spring break too, we don't have bible study tonight. Gerb's decided to get something else lined up. Then it's home to pack and get ready for the weekend. (of which I'm still really excited)

Well, since work's pretty much been it for me this week, I don't have a lot of interesting stuff to right about. God Bless.

No comments: