Monday, March 28

Tiiiiiiired

Yeah, I'm definitely sleepy. But that usually means I had a good weekend, and this time is no exception. The reason for my tiredness stems from a great night at Kirby Lemans. Nate Hodel, Cody Mauher, Caleb Leman, Kirby, and I had a really good discussion that started at around 11pm in Kirby's hot tub and moved down to his basement and then lasted until 3:15am. Yeah...so by the time I got home and into bed, it was about 3:45. It was well worth it though. So, I was going to make up all that sleep on Sunday night then right?...uh huh...not so much. We had a bunch of company over for supper. I got to bed about 10:45. NOT earlier enough to make up for Saturday night. Sooooo the moral of this story is.....ok, there's not really a moral, but I am really tired.

College weekend is this weekend! I'm excited. I hope lots of my KS buds come. My parents are going to be gone, so we probably won't get a killer breakfast Sunday morning though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..lukie...we'll still take ya good breakfast or not....and no i still don't know how many are coming...5 maybe??? we'll see...seems its kina a conflicting weekend with stuff..i'll get back to you.. maybe in an actual email..keep smiling..and don't plan on sleeping any time this weekend!!
tony

Anon said...

Up talking til 3:15 a.m.?! In the words of my old neighbor (or similar words, anyhow) "that's CRAZY!!!!"