Thursday, April 21

Thursday Mo'nin

Well Jake, I just found out that Ashley Drayers cousin, Steffanie, got .000 THREE TIMES! Kinda puts us in our place huh. :) Now here's a challenge to all of you who got "addicted" to that game I put in my last post: Did you devote as much time and energy to the Praise and Worship of our Lord and Savior yesterday as you did that game!! When that thought came to me I was humbled. How many things in our daily lives to do we allow ourselves to get wrapped up in that really don't matter at ALL.

This morning when I got to work I read Paula's Blog. What a great timely reminder it was for me. I would really encourage you all to book mark her site and read it often. She has wonderful words of wisdom that are very biblically sound from what I've read.

Last night after Wednesday night church, I small group (10) of us went to the square in Washington and played guitar and sang. It was a blessing. There is a fountain there, and the sound of water as a backdrop to our praise was moving!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend in Topeka. I pray God will prepare my heart to serve with Joy!

No comments: