Wednesday, April 20

Well, it's official

The voting on the Jack Handy quotes (April 13th post) has effectively quit. It looks like the winner is #7.
As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

I'm not sure what that says about our lives...I think we are all tottering on the edge of being overwhelmed.

Here's a cool link to help bring you back to sanity. (Or just waste a ton of time, whichever you prefer) :)
Reaction times!

Let me know your times! My best was .1008! Of that I'm quite proud. :D

3 comments:

Anon said...

wow...I found that very thing last night (I was studying, really!) around 10:30. I was gonna put the link on my blog, but then I forgot to write it down or anything (I was at DU). So I'm sooo excited you put it up!!! :)

Luke said...

Ok Jake, I think I will. I got .000 TWICE...and that's no lie. They were on different attempts though so they didn't do a whole lot of good toward a final low score. My lowest was .06 on the attempt where I got my lowest average.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I made it to the Rocketing Rabbit status! Just barely with my .1994 but I was still happy. :)

Ash