Thursday, April 28

Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is THE day...well...the night rather. LES MISERABLE! I'm very very excited about seeing it again...it's been a long time since I've seen it.

I'm heading to Champaign with Cody Maher, Amy Hohulin, Shelli Fisher, and Alexis Gasser. We're meeting Ashley Drayer and Becca Meyer from Bluffton.

For those of you how have never seen the theater production of Les Mis...well...You're missing out!

Here. Check it out.Les Miserables

If you have a chance to see the musical take it...and don't watch the movie first. :)

Then after getting home late Friday night...I have NOTHING PLANNED the rest of the weekend..yes, I said it...I don't have plans. wow...I'm kinda excited. Maybe I'll work on my old motorcycle with my brother again.

3 comments:

Anon said...

Go ahead...rub it in. You get to go see LES MIS at the ASSEMBLY HALL while I sit here in Manhattan on a Friday night...
OHOHOH but I get to lay on a white sheet pretending to fly!! Bet you wish you could get to do that!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited!! Don't lose my ticket!! ;) See you tomorrow!

Ash

Anonymous said...

hey Luke,

give Alexis a HUGE hello from me, will ya? And Ames, too :)