Monday, May 2

Monday

For all who care about such things, Les Miserable was great. It's a very soul moving musical.

Saturday I got to sleep in! First time in a LONG time. After lunch I went to my brothers and we started to clean out the gas tank on the motorcycle that we've been fixing up. Then around 3:00 we took his kids and went to some land we have down by the Mackinaw River and went mushroom hunting. We didn't find anything, but it was the first time I had seen our land down there, and it was fun being in the woods.

Saturday night I was at Blake Knapps for a Bible study with the ICC/Bradley group, and a few others thrown in that were not ICC/Bradley. I got to talk to Kellen Kirchner for awhile. I'm excited for the K-State group that he's going out there. I really hope things work out well for him.

Sunday I was in Washington ALL DAY. First time in a LONG time that's happened. It was a blessing. I'm already really starting to love that church. I had a lazy Sunday afternoon. Read a magazine. Ate popcorn. Played guitar. My sister Sandy and her husband Tim and their kids came over around 6:30 or so. We just sat around and talked. That was a blessing.

Well, there was another run down of my weekend.

I was challenged Sunday by a friend to "look for little gifts that God gives you during the week. Little 'evidences' that He's there, lollipops from God, if you will." So that's my goal this week...is to be watching for God in my everyday life and not get caught up in my "routine".

1 comment:

Tifani said...

so yeah....still haven't heard about a proposal.............;)