Thursday, May 26

Thanks to you!

I want to thank everyone who reads my blog and posts constructive comments. I had the highest number of hits yesterday that I've ever had, and between Tuesday and Wednesday absolutely shattered the previous two day high. :)

Wednesday 25th May 2005: Hits = 236
Tuesday 24th May 2005: Hits = 202

Wednesday 11th May 2005: Hits = 151
Tuesday 10th May 2005: Hits = 200

My prayer is that, although this blog isn't always serious, you will find some spiritual encouragement from it. I know it's an encouragement to me when people leave comments. I draw strength from knowing that I can share my thoughts and experiences with others in the hopes that we can all grow in the knowledge and truth of Christ. May God Bless you all for caring enough to read what I post! :)

7 comments:

Julie said...

I think that's your stats counter talking...

Luke said...

the number of hits is my stat counter talking.

The rest is my heart talking. I really do appreciate being able to share with people.

Julie said...

;) I know. That's what I meant. I enjoy getting to know you all better by checking your blogs numerous times during the day (when things at work settle into boring). So, thanks for writing on your blog every day.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Stop waiving those stat figures around...

Just cause you got more hits than I do, doesn't mean your better than me, OK...

Luke said...

I'm not trying to "wave them around". The only reason I posted them is to let you guys know I appreciate all the support I get.

Jimmy1027 said...

I hope you know I was totally kidding!

Luke said...

I hope you know I totally love you. ;)