Monday, May 23

Weekend Update

Friday night was a Washington Young Group Bible Study. Justin Cook prepared it. The focus was on "Wrestling with God". We studied Jacob. It's interesting to compare and contrast Jacob's life before he wrestles with God to after he wrestles with God.

Saturday afternoon I went to Starved Rock State Park with Gerbs, Prather, Todd Stoller, Jason Stoller, Todd May, Lexi Hahn, Janel Blunier, and Lindsay Graham. It was a good time. After we hiked around a bit and watched Prather slip and fall in the mud, we played wiffle (sp?) ball! It was a good time had by all.

Sunday was Kristin's graduation. (my niece) A few of my nieces took my camera at the reception, and I got a bunch of really goofy movies and pictures of the night from them. Pretty amusing. Here's a few photos of the weekend.


Kristin with her Grandma and Grandpa (my mom and dad)
posted by Luke


adorable?
posted by Luke


Kristin and Phil
posted by Luke

1 comment:

Anon said...

I'm not jealous you got to be at a Bible study prepared by Justin Koch. I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not...

okay, maybe just a little. :)
But I had an awesome Friday night with Mike & Patty & kids and my Mom. So I'm happy.

And yeah, that little girl (your niece?) is Beyond adorable. I can't believe you'd ask such an obvious question! ;)