Tuesday, May 24

It's one of them

I'm having one of those days were I just don't want to be productive.

I want to go walk by a stream, maybe find a nice place to sit and play guitar, maybe even roll up my pants and wade.

I want to be with friends.

I want to talk to someone who knows me well enough that I don't have to talk.

I want to go fishing. I don't care if I catch anything or not, I just want to fish.

I'm listening to Randall Goodgame right now. I like this stuff. The song that's on right now is "The Wind" from his "Hmynal" album. It fits my mood nicely. I like it when music does that. Emotions are wierd things, ya know?

Does anyone else feel like playing baseball right now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, I don't really feel like playing baseball right now! But, I don't really feel like being at work either. I'd love the walk by the stream...a stream in the mountains. I want to cross my little stream to my little waterfall, time to head to TN!

Ash

Chris said...

We WERE supposed to go play softball tonight, but it's raining and stuff... ick.

Anon said...

Right up to the playin' baseball that described my day perfectly.
Oh wait...I didn't get to listen to any music until I got home from work (let alone Randall Goodgame that I don't even know, yet, who is).
But the not feelin' productive, the walk by/in the stream, the playing guitar (especially if I could actually play!), especially the friends, and the going fishing... yep, that's all stuff I'd have loved to do with my day!