Sunday, May 15

Andy & Jenna's Wedding Wknd

Wow, what a blessing. I got to witness the holy matrimony of two of my dear friends this weekend. How blessed we are as a church to have a faith that these two are married truly until death do them part. A three fold chord is not lightly broken. I have the utmost confidence that God will be the center of their union as husband and wife. May God bless them richly.

I had a great weekend with tons of memories made. It is such a huge blessing to have the friends I have with the faith I have. Where our common bond is not our backgrounds, but our futures, our faith, and our Lord. You all are such a huge blessing and encouragement to me. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my support. I love you all so much. May you continue to seek God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.



Friends are a Blessing!
posted by Luke


Don't worry, it's Root Beer
posted by Luke


Jenna when we're playin' Euchre
posted by Luke


Wow...whatta Grin!
posted by Luke


Da Bride! (she expects a perfect husband). *wink*
posted by Luke


Brooke's Senior Picture.....what?
posted by Luke

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sniff...sniff....and i missed out!!!! It looks like you had an awesome time....glad ks could represent....sigh.......:)
tony

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Tony, I missed out too. BUT!!! We were partying at mom and dad's house, cause SETH IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) So, maybe next time I come visit ya'll in KS he'll come too!

Ash

Julie said...

"Euchre" :)

Brooke said...

Yup, if you weren't in Bluffton this weekend, you missed out big time. Lots friends, lots of fun. Thanks B-town and Fazoli's. You pulled through!

megs said...

MAN luke, should i be glad i'm not a "friend" of yours?! who KNOWS what kind of pictures you'd have of ME up there!! ;) just kidding.... looks like you had a swell time w/ our b-town brethren!! i hope i can make it out there to visit them soon, it's been a while since i've seen any of 'em.... guess this calls for a roadtrip... b-town next stop... who's joining me?!?!