Friday, May 13

Picture Time!

Here are a bunch of pictures of my friends. (some of whom I hope are still friends after seeing what I posted.) I realize that I do not have ALL my friends on here...lack of time. I need to go to work. :) If you want details on any of these friends of mine, just let me know and I'll be glad to work with ya. ;) If you leave a comment about a specific picture make sure we know which one you're talking about! Enjoy.


Aaron.....man.....what happened to your hair?
posted by Luke


Magg's, Dona, & Tasha...three people I DEFINITELY don't see enough.
posted by Luke


ma man Vinnie "the hammer" Francesi
posted by Luke


Hey Ash....nice hoodie
posted by Luke


Bling Blingin' Gerbs
posted by Luke


Bethany & Anna...winners in my book
posted by Luke


dude...what happened to your face?
posted by Luke


Jonny da Wales
posted by Luke


Anthony...smmooooove
posted by Luke


Kirk...yur da man.
posted by Luke


It's story time with Tommie kids!!
posted by Luke

5 comments:

Julie said...

Brooke and I have a really good pic of Anthony. It's so real you feel like you're there. :) - Sorry, Anthony (I couldn't resist)

Luke said...

am I supposed to get that? Is that even a joke? :)

Julie said...

Yeah, me and Brooke have a very incrimidating pic of Tony... "scratching" his nose. Sorry, thought you knew about that. :)

Anonymous said...

Yep! It is a nice hoodie. But now that Freddy's home, I might be losing it. I'd take him over the hoodie anytime though! :)

Ash

Anonymous said...

Julie---it was a scratch...i don't care what you say.....nice pics luke..just ignore julie
tony