Monday, June 13

Interesting Morning


yeah, that's a kitten, and yes, I'm at work
posted by Luke

Let's see...where to start this story. Well, we've had three kittens at our house for a few days now. My sister Sandy brought them over. They were going to take one of them when they moved into their new house, and mom was going to keep the other two as "mousers" around our place. Well, the one that Sandy's kids were going to take disappeared a couple days ago...no idea where it went. So, we're down to two kittens at our place. Ok...so this morning starts out, normal morning...until I get to work and get out of my car. The first thing I hear when I step out of my car is a very loud mewing...yeah...that's right, as in cat noises. They're coming from my hood...yeah...that's right, my hood. So I pop the hood and out jumps a kitten...that's right, a..ok, enough of that. So now I am at work, with a kitten crawling up my pant leg to jump up onto the desk as I type.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk/*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk mddddddddddddddddddddp3
H+

That was the cat...no lie. So I call my mom and she's calling my sister to come and get the cat. Wow...


yeah...it wants to type.
posted by Luke

6 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks, Luke, I actually laughed out loud in class. Poor kitty, has to get stuck at work... What's his/her name? I think if it doesn't have a name yet, you should post it on your blog and we all get to vote. :)

Luke said...

Oh it most definitely has a name. My niece would never let a poor kitten go nameless. :) I'm not sure which kitten this one is though. They're all Indian names...like Cherokee, Seminole, and...I don't remember the third one. Cherokee is the one that disappeared.

Vince Francesi said...

You better watch out man... Don't give the boss any ideas.

Soon as you can blink an eye they'll have offices full of kittens... you know what that's called... ANIMAL OUTSOURCING! I've seen it before a hundred times. Guy shows up at the office with a kitten... then BAM! pink slip in the inbox.

;)

Anon said...

What a cute kitten!!!
So Midwest Engineering Professionals (is that right?) has a new little engineer, huh?

Luke said...

It was a 20 minute drive with about half of that on the interstate. It probably was one heck of a ride, 'cause that kitten was meowing extremely loud when I got out of the car. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor little thing. Good thing it stayed there and didn't try to jump out like all of ours. That never ends good. :(

Ash