Friday, June 3

Weekend

It's looking like I have another full weekend.

Tonight at 6:30 I'm singing at the Washington nursing home with the Young Group. Then we're heading to Tammy Sauders afterwards. Kirby is going to come to Tammy's, and we're going to head to Taylor around 9-9:30. I'm really looking forward to being in Taylor this weekend. I haven't seen Joe in a long time (old roommate) and I miss him. There are also some KS people coming Sat. evening, so it should be a good time. Angie Sutter's getting married on Sunday.

Right now I need to go eat an early lunch so I'm ready for a meeting this afternoon. We're going to be discussing the lighting design for the new Apostolic nursing home in Morton! Fun stuff. :)

See ya Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. I have another full weekend too. I have to sleep in on Sat, rest, relax, be a bum, and sleep some more.... Somewhere in all that though, I might be able to fit in #5 and possibly #6 of Star Wars. :) OH, but have fun in Taylor, and if you see Toffee, then hit him for me! He never called me back! Thanks. :)

Ash