Monday, June 27

Nothing in Particular

Went to Indiana this weekend. Good times. I got to hang out with some star wars pez dispensers. That was a good time.

Chris got engaged this weekend to Janelle(sp?) Sinn. Holy Cow didn't see that one coming. Wish them both God's blessings.

I called Kenton Snyder last night on my way home, and we had a great conversation about where we're at spiritually. We talked about things that have helped us grow, and topics we've been studying. I love encouraging and edifying spiritual discussions with friends. I had some great talks with Vince this weekend too. This weekend was very spiritually uplifting for me all around.

Thanks to all who made it a great weekend. Thanks Janel for riding out with me and helping to keep me awake by serenading me. ;) Ok, so it really wasn't "serenading" per se', but definitely a lot of singing. :) good times.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So, our pal Chris bit the dust. :) Congrats, Chris! Very exciting.