Thursday, October 13

Wow! Limited Edition!

Now Available for Ordering
First Edition PEZ MP3 Player

115 sold so far.
PEZ Pal Boy character.
512 mb (holds around 120 songs)
USB 2.0
Plays MP3, WMA, WMA w/DRM
Compatible with Mac OS X
Compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
Compatible with subscription services like Rhapsody To Go
Uses 1 AAA battery
Plug and Play
Drag and Drop
Can be used as a USB drive to store data files
Repeat play or Random Play
Store music in nested directories
Comes pre-loaded with great indie music
Lanyard hook
Comes with earbud headphones and USB cable
Limited run 1st edition
Both the packaging and player marked as 1st Edition.

There ya go Brooke. I know you want it. ;) Click the title of my blog to go check out the webpage. As my grandma says, "What won't they think of next?"

And here's a cool landscape picture just because I like these. :) This is of Mirror Lake in Yosemite according to the website. Beautiful, just beautiful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

but does it come with candy??

Tifani said...

Luke how could you...Brooke was doing so good....now she went and ordered one of those...I tell ya what..this stinks!

Stephanie said...

Sorry but I'm more excited about the picture! Gorgeous!

Luke said...

Steph: That pick got me excited too! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Too beautiful! Okay, so I vote that we plan a retreat there! What do you think? Can I still come even though y'all don't "know" me?